If you are experiencing difficulty connecting to The COR via Bluetooth, make sure you have done the following:
- Confirm Bluetooth is enabled on your phone: On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth
- Confirm The COR is within range of your iPhone: During the pairing process, keep the iPhone within 3 feet of The COR device.
If you have already done both of the above steps, here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can take:
- Unplug The COR device for 30 seconds, then plug The COR back in.
- Quit the COR App completely and then reopen the app.
- Turn off and on Bluetooth on the iPhone
- Remove other Bluetooth connected devices during the pairing process.
If you continue to have issues connecting, please contact COR Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org